Friday, June 12, 2009

My personal experience with Alana Joy. OMG.

I met with Alana Joy at the Roosevelt Hotel. We were to meet to discuss potential business ventures. She has a large following in Tumblr and has a gift for creating strong relationships.

I brought to the table my relationships with people who actively invest in web 2.0 companies.

Upon meeting with Alana, I had enough information to determine if any of my friends would be a good fit for her. Her enterprising nature and her brilliant intellect would be an asset to anyone who's vision is aligned with hers.

Unfortunately, after some reflection, I remembered that Alana showed indications that her business strategy was partially based on a hostile relationship with another web 2.0 celebrity.

As a result, at this time, I respectfully withdraw my offer to pass on any business contacts or opportunities to Ms. Alana Joy.

All the best,
Bob Wan-Qi Kim

1 comment:

  1. This is... odd.

    And only one blog which I hardly promote has anything to do with that other "web celebrity". I have quite a few others that legitimize my ideals and serve as a far better strategy thankyouverymuch.

    You deleted all the comments on your other post on your own blog (conveniently before you posted this: creating an entire blog just for this?) but I did take a screenshot... interestingly enough others felt the same about your authenticity as I did. This feels like some kind of odd retaliation.

    Please don't contact me again.
    Best of luck to you.

    ReplyDelete